Log In Create Account

New Condition CNC Machine Center with Fanuc Controller EV850m

More Views

New Condition CNC Machine Center with Fanuc Controller EV850m
00001340

$53,000.00

 $19,999.00
Save: 62% off
Add to Cart:
New Condition CNC Machine Center with Fanuc Controller  EV850M Basic Info.                                                                     Milling Cutter Type: Vertical Milling Cutter                        Automatic Grade: AutomaticPrecision: High Precision                                                    Type: Tool Milling MachineProcessing Type: MetalX.Y.Z Motor Type: Servo Motor                                        Warranty: 1 YearHS Code: 84571010                                                             positioning precision:0.005mmrepeatability positioning precision: ±0.003mm                                              Product Description    Features      1. High tensile strength meehannite cast iron      2. A type column with bigger span       3. Japanese THK or similar grade precise ball screw      4. Arm type automatic tool change with 24 tools      5. Full splash gurard  SpecificationsItemsEV850L/M   TravelX-axis travel800mmY-axis travel500mmZ-axis travel500mmDistance from spindle nose to work table160-660mmDistance from spindle center to column599 mmTableTable size550*1000 mmMax. table load600kgT-Slot size18/5 mmSpindleBT-TypeBT-40Spindle max. speedBelt type 8000 rpm(OP12000)TurretTool magazine24 (OP 32)Tool change time2.2sec.MotorSpindle power (kw)7.5 /11kw3-axis power (kw)X/Y/Z:2.0 kw FeedrateCutting feed rate0-10000MM/minRapid feed rate  L:48*48*36M/minM :20*20*15M/minOtherAir pressure≥6 kgf/cm2Net weight6500kgFloor space(L*W*H)2700*2500*2730mmNC systemMITSUBISHI M80B/A itemunitEV850L/MEV1060L/MEV1270L/MEV1580EV1890X/Y/Z-axis travelmm800/500/5001000/600/6001200/700/7001500/800/7001800/900/800Table sizemm550*1000500*1050600*1300700×1360800*1700900*2000Max. table loadkg600600kg1000140020002000BT-Type BT-40BT-40BT-40/50BT-50(OP40)BT-50(OP40)Spindle max. speedrpmBelt type 8000rpm(OP10000/12000/15000)6000rpm6000rpmSpindle powerkw7.5/117.5/11(OP 11/15)7.5/11(OP 11/15)11/1511/153-axis powerkwX/Y/Z:2.0X/Y/Z:3.0X/Y/Z:4.0X/Y/Z:5.0X/Y/Z:7.0Cutting feed ratemm/min0-100000-100000-100000-80000-8000Rapid feed ratemm/minL:X/Y:48000 Z :36000M:X/Y:20000 Z :15000L:X/Y:30000 Z :24000M:X/Y:20000 Z :15000 L:X/Y/Z :30000M:X/Y:16000 Z:14000X/Y:16000 Z:14000X/Y:16000 Z:14000Net weightkgL:6500M:6000800095001200015500Floor spacemmL:2700*2500*2730M:2700*2400*2600L:3300*2500*2750M:3350*2500*28003700*3000*30004100*3200*32504500*3500*3500NC System MITSUBISHI M70B/SIEMENS 828D(PPU240)8.4''/FANUC 0IMFAbout us        Dongguan HiRung Precision Machinery Co.. Ltd is a Sino-German joint venture. The company is specialized in producing and selling CNC machining center. CNC lathe machine and automation devices. The sales center of our company is located at Dongguan--the largest manufacturing city in China. The production base is in the hi-tech industrial park of Shaoguan city. the factory covers an area of 100 acres. From the original design to the production of the machine are under strict quality control system. which guarantees that our customers will receive the most stable products.         Now we are expanding our overseas market. in July 2019 we set up branch office in Indonesia. in August 2019 we set up branch office in Bangladesh under our global brand marketing strategy. Currently our company is focused on the business of CNC machine tools and CNC automation tools. Products for export account for 80% of our business. We are dedicated to provide the costumers with good equipment and good after-sales service. Our goal is to make HIRUNG CNC machine tools one of China's most professional automation brands.Why Choose US1.Reliable Trademark Company.2.Gold Member and Audited Suppliers in Made-in-China.3.Customize Machine according to Customer's Requirement.4.CE approved and One year warranty. provide whole-life technology support.5.High quality with competitive price.                          6. We supply professional solution to you based on your own process one by one.7. 7*24 hours Email or phone service.FAQQ: Are you trading company or manufacturer A: We are factory.Q: How long is your delivery time A: Generally it is 35 days . it is according to quantity.Q: Do you provide samples is it free or extra A: NO.Q: What is your terms of payment A: T/T 30% with the order. the rest 70% of total amount T/T before. If you have another question. pls feel free to contact us as below:
OR
WhatsApp Online Chat !